Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vatika Almond Hair Oil Review

Hello!
Today I'm making the review of one of the famous Indian's brand hair oil, the Dabur Vatika Almond Enriched Hair Oil.




The oil's name already says it - It is enriched with almond oil. But also contains coconut and sesame oils.


It helps soften, moisturize and condition the hair - giving your hair silky softness and shine.

Almond - Conditions your hair to make it soft.
Coconut - Penetrates hair shaft to strengthen and is known to make it thick.
Sesame - Coats the hair and gives it shine.

It is in a plastic transparent bottle, with a brown cap.
The oil is brown, translucent and not so thick. It also smells good.

My point of view :
I use this oil as a hair treatment before shampoo.
I use it frequently, maybe once per week. I put it all over my hair with circular movements in the evening and let it soak all night then wash it the next evening or put it in the morning and wash my hair at night. But you can let it soak for a maximum of 3 hours.


Sometimes, I also heat it lightly before application. It is said to improve the oil's benefits.
You may then use only shampoo. I prefer to use the shampoo (wash twice), conditioner and sometimes hair mask as well for a really deep treatment.


I've seen that it helps with hair growth. In fact, all hair oils help with hair growth. It also helps in dry hair, thus minimizing damaged, dry hair and split ends.


I love using hail oils. It's natural and does not cost a lot. It is a healthy way to make your hair beautiful. I also use other brands of hair oil but which always contain almond oil.

Almond oil is the best ever hair oil. Compared to other oils, this one really takes care of my hair and smells much better.

I would prefer to recommend the Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil rather than the Vatika one as it works best.


Comment below for any questions or ask me via Facebook - Nadiah Soosor, or follow me.
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend, Thank you for best hair salon in bachupally your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

    ReplyDelete