Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Revlon ColorStay Lipstick Review

Hello!

I apologise for my absence. I am always busy in my studies, but now, I'm making an effort to give you a make-up review.

It's the Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick.





"This velvety soft formula with moisturizing shea butter and aloe is food proof and does not quit. 20 shades. Apply once and go."

I have the 080 Fashionista one. It is in a cylinder-shape, transparent, plastic container, in which there is another plastic opaque one.

Fashionista is a matte, red and garnet, with a little touch of solid pink lipstick. It would say that it is a dark reddish pink one. I love this color.


It really stays and when it fades away, your lips still retain the color. It does not contain any sparkles or shiny stuffs and this is a good point for me.

Unless you use a lip balm before application or a lip gloss afterwards; you will get a matte full coverage finish. It is tasteless and does not have a noticeable scent.

It sticks well to your lips without that sticky, glue-like feel. It is has a drying effect, so if you have dry lips, I would recommend you to put on lip balm before.

To conclude, I think that this is value for money. Not shiny at all, not flavored, hygienic, long-lasting. There is also a variety of colors.

It's like velvet on my lips!

If you have any more questions, just write it down, or ask me via Facebook-Nadiah Soosor, or follow me.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment