Sunday, March 16, 2014

L'Oréal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Review

Hi!
Today I'm making the review of the L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes Waterproof.
One of my friends gave me this. There how it is :






I have the waterproof one, which is black and 9 ml. It has a nice packaging, gold and blue.

"Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition - The luxurious, buildable , no-clump formula amplifies each lash instantly. Glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look.
The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and separate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume. The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look."








It is said to be clump-free, flake-free, smudge-proof, all-day waterproof wear, fragrance-free, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. It is also ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.


My point of view :
It is a pretty good mascara, but not the best. It dries out fast when applying, so I can apply only one thick coat. On the second coat, the mascara begins to make clumps and flakes.

If you are in a hurry and want a natural look, you may use this mascara. But, don't use it for a party or a night out for example. I personally use it for a day-time natural look.

This mascara only brings length to lashes and any volume, unlike its promises.
The first good point is that it is not so liquid, this don't smudge, well, not really.






This is a pretty good brush, which is the second and last good point. I think that it is just the wrong formula. I've been using this mascara since 3 months, but not on a regular basis. I will use it for 1 more month. Once finished, I will keep the brush for applying another mascara.

You can do this as well, but be cautious and hygienic. Use hot water, shampoo to wash the brush. Let it dry, clean it a second time with a toner, using a piece of cloth. There it is!

Thank you for reading my review. Feel free to ask for advice below or via Facebook-Nadiah Soosor, or follow me. And, if you wish to read a product's review that I don't reviewed, Don't be afraid to write down the product's name and brand in the comment box or via Facebook, as usual. I will make my best to help you.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment