Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sunkissed Giant Bronzer Review

Hola!

On my recent post, I said that I will make a review on my bronzing blush and there it is.
I have the Sunkissed Giant Bronzer in Medium and it is just THE bronzing powder!

"The Sunkissed Giant Bronzing compact has been the best seller for Sunkissed Cosmetics for the last 7 years.
The soft velvety powder in the matte finish and the combination of duo bronze shades will give you a perfect natural glow all year round."



In fact, I had the one from Réserve Naturelle (Terre de soleil-Blusher) but it's almost finished, so I bought this one to give it a try and I have no regrets!

It is composed of 2 shades of brown,the darker has a sun-shape whereas the paler is the background and has small stars over. It is a very big compact bronzer.




It has a powdery scent and is hygienic if you use it alone. Don't forget to wash your brushes regularly, and to purchase good quality brushes, maybe more expensive but will last forever and finally spend much less money. Good quality ones also avoid cheap looking results.

It gives a matte finish, with occasional or very little sparkles; they are noticeable only in sunlight or direct light.
I use it almost everyday and it is an all year round bronzer, thanks to its 2 tones. It is also good for contouring.
It lasts long on my face. I mostly use only a toner and moisturizer before.

For the price, simply, wow! This was unexpected. In the beginning, I thought that this will not be a so-good bronzer, because it was so cheap. And then, I could not not believe this. So little money for such a good blush! I can even say that it is like the more expensive ones, for example : the Bourjois Maxi Delight Bronzer.

Also, I've seen that there is Tocopheryl Acetate in the ingredient list, that is, vitamin E and this is a good point for a better looking skin.

As always, you are free to comment below or to ask for tips and advice on Facebook-Nadiah Soosor, you may follow me.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment