Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Réserve Naturelle Make-up Palette Review

Hello.
One of my Christmas's gifts was a make-up palette; the Réserve Naturelle Make-up Palette and I'm going to make its review.






So, the black palette comes in a box of the same color. It is rectangular with cubic designs on it.

It consists of :

  • 8 eye shadows - white, beige, gray, green, brown, blue, purple, black.
  • 3 eyebrows shadows of 3 different shades of brown.
  • 1 pink blush.
  • 3 applicators.
  • 1 mirror.




The eye shadows are shiny and do not last long, maybe for 2-3 hours. Sometimes, I use it for highlights.

The blush is matte, so there will be any sparkles on your face. It is a good one, but I prefer bronzing blush (will make a review).

The applicators are basic, I use them to make up my eyes.

And finally, the eyebrows shadows.
This is the best part of the palette, for me. I love these eyebrows shadows; simple, matte, different shades. I even use its applicators to put it on. They give a good coverage and are also discrete. They last much longer than the eye shadows.

I think that I've told you the necessary. Please comment below for any questions.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment