Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel Review

Hello!
This is the review of the Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel.
It is a soapless face wash which is translucent and blue. It has a basic packaging with a sealed "left-right turn" cap, which is hygienic and easy to open. It does not have a strong scent, but a more fresh one.
" Concentrated Cucurbita extract in a gentle cleansing base. This is a non-irritating purifying gel with Glyceryl laurate which reduces excess oil/sebum. Use morning and evening, provides skin with a sensation of freshness and well-being. Apply to moist face, lather up, rinse thoroughly and pat dry. "
My point of view :
This is my best ever face wash.
I've been using this since last year and it has amazing results on my skin. I don't feel any tightness, irritations or redness when using it. It is gentle to my face and does not cause further breakouts.
It is cheap and is really better than the higher price ones. The 200ml bottle lasts for about 3 months and it is a very concentrated one, thick enough and foams well. So a small amount (a pea-sized blob) is needed to wash the entire face and neck. It's best to invest in; saves money!
I use it twice daily, and sometimes more to refresh my skin. It removes dirt, make-up and excess oil, accelerates my breakouts dry out time and prevents further ones.
I recommend buying this if you have combination/oily skin like me. But all skin types can use it too as it is not that harsh to the skin.
If you have any more questions, you may comment below or ask me via Facebook - Nadiah Soosor, or follow me.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment